Dr. H Doble II Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. H Doble II?

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Love the family atmosphere. Any employer that lets a young mom bring her baby to work gets 5 stars. Love the greetings from the cats as well. Wait time is always less than 10 min. The girls in his office are nice as well. Always feel listened too.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Only doctor my daughter truly loves. She looks forward to her visits Benn very good with me as well

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Best ENT in the Magicvalley

Great DR.

Posted on May 6th, 2012

You cannot find a better ENT in this area!!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have been seeing this physician for over 10 years. He has not only treated my self but my husband and children. I have always felt like I am the most improtant patient he is seeing and that he will make sure my problems are dealt with completely. He is highly educted and always seeking knowledge to make sure he delivers the best service and care. I can't say enought about his staff. They too treat you as if you are the only person in the office. I have had 2 sinus surgeries, Tube placed in my ear and several cosmetic procedures. I have always been completely satisfied. My children have had sinus surgery, ear surgery, tonsillectomy and adenoid surgery. My husband has had several lesions removed. I find it interesting that people will write disparaging ratings, but will not leave their names. I highly reccomend this physician and his staff.

N/A

Posted on July 31st, 2011

WorSt dr.We have ever been 2. hE THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO PATIENTS!dO NOT GO TO HIM.

As goods as they come.

Posted on September 15th, 2010

In my long years as an otolaryngology PA the best mentor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and studying under is H. Peter Doble II, MD. There is not a day of my practice that I do not share a skill honed by experience with Dr. Doble that I cannot benefit a patient under my care.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

This doctor's bedside manner is smooth and imitative of a scene from "Valley of the Dolls." Behind his silly demeanor are thousands of facts he is not telling you and thousands of complications about which he's not talking. He completely destroyed a procedure on me and, had I known him better at the time, I would have sued for malpractice. Don't be fooled by the nice office and this buffoon's face. Go to a St. Luke's doctor. There's a reason Doble doesn't practice there and it's not good.

Posted on August 9th, 2016