Dr. Peter C Dodenhoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Dodenhoff?

My family doctor for 3 generations

Dr Dodenhoff has been my family's doctor for as long as I can remember. It matters to have someone who truly knows me and my health history, as well as my family's. That's priceless and what's missing from other offices with rotating doctors. That's not for me...

A Doctor I can Trust

I was new to area and a neighbor recommended I see Dr. Doctor. I'm so glad he did. It means so much to have a family doctor I can trust with my family and with my children. And to have a doctor with such great, personal experience compared to an office where patients are "recycled" between various doctors and assistants. Not with Dr. Doctor - with him, you get dedicated personal attention so he can get to know you and your family. Highly recommended.

wonderful!!!

I absolutely will be seeing him from now on. He sat with me, asked questions, explained everything and had wonderful manors.I didnt have to sit in a room waiting for him. He clearly shows his 37 years of experience!

Just what my family needed

I recently moved into the area with my family and went in to see Dr. Dodenhoff...The wait was very short and there was a very family environment with a personable staff. The doctor listened to the issue with my son and made a prescription that helped him within hours...It was an efficient visit and glad to start an relationship with the doctor based on trust. Will go back the next time.

Fast & Professional

Appreciate the time Dr. Dodenhoff took with me... His knowledge and experience in family practice was helpful for my family and I...A great and dependable doctor.