Dr. Peter R Dumas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter R Dumas?

top specialist

Best in SW Florida!!

I can't say enough in praise of Dr. Dumas and his staff! Excellent physician!

15 Years of Excellent Care

I've just undergone emergency procedures in the hospital, sent to the ER with this Doctor's gentle insistence. Thank God Dr. Dumas was able to perform 2 of the procedures. He's also gotten me through 3 colonoscopies, and 3 endoscopes, removing a number of polyps, and treating other conditions along the way. I'm not yet even in my fifties, but am thankful for Dr. Dumas' care, competency, and talents. He's a valuable doctor to have on you side and on your team.

Highly Recommended!

I found out about Doctor Dumas on the web, and was ambivalent about getting my obligatory colonoscopy for age 50; however Doctor Dumas alleviated my all worries. He is an excellent Doctor! The office was very easy to find, located in the Health Park off Jacaranda Blvd. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted with warmth, and only had a wait time of 5 minutes. The staff is extremely friendly, and Doctor Dumas made me feel very comfortable with his professional and pleasant demeanor. He was very thorough in discussing my medical history, and took a real interest in me as a person, not just a patient. I feel confident that Doctor Dumas did a thorough and accurate exam. While my screening went well and I am healthy for the time being, if I ever had I problem I would go back to Doctor Dumas and recommend him to my friends and family.

Wonderful Doctor!

I was nervous about going to see at GI doctor, and I had always heard about the "dreadful" colonoscopy. But Dr. Dumas made me feel at ease. There is no fun way to prep for a colonoscopy I'm sure, but at least it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. His office staff is extremely friendly, and I would recommend Dr. Dumas to all my family and friends. Great bedside manner, gentle "family-type" guy!

The office is a friendly atmosphere, and Dr. Dumas was attentive to my needs; he did not make me feel rushed during my appointment. Over all I would recommend Dr. Dumas, he treats you like a human being, not like a number. After seeing several Doctors for a particular problem I went to Dr. Dumas' and he was the first one to make the correct diagnose. After working with Dr. Dumas I feel like Im in control of my life again.

Dr. Peter R Dumas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.