Dr. Peter F Dunn Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter F Dunn?

I have a very complicated history when it comes medication. I met with Dr. Dunn for over two hours before my surgery. He was the most knowledable doctor I have ever met. He was kind, did not make me feel rushed and was extremely reassuring. All the information we talked about was transferred to the surgical anesthesiologist. This was my fifth major surgery in ten years and because of Dr. Dunn, I had absolutely no problems and no pain. After the surgery, he even came to my room to see how I was doing; something that is rarely done by a pre-admissions doctor. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Dunn for making my stay a pain-free experience after an extremely complicated five-hour operation. Thank you Dr. Dunn!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes