Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Dunne
Dr. Peter Dunne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Dunne is affiliated with The Tampa General Hospital, James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Dunne has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Peter Dunne has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Dr. Peter Dunne has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter Dunne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Dunne was my daughter Jamie's MS doctor. He was very closed off in regard to her. I remember the last visit with him when she just wasn't getting any better and we asked about that, he flippantly said "well that's MS". When she died about a year later, I wrote and asked him to please send me her record, my letter was ignored, we are still broken hearted.
Dr. Dunne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Tampa General Hospital
James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
James A Haley VA Hospital
Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Peter Dunne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.