Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter E Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Peter E Kaplan has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Peter E Kaplan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kaplan treated me for a 7-inch laceration across my knee. His quiet, no-nonsense approach and his attention to detail was impressive. I photographed his work as it was being done. After healing I should have only a trace of a scar which injury required 21 stitches. Thank you, Dr. Kaplan. I'm glad you were on duty in the Delray Med Center ER.
In my opinion, I found Dr. Kaplan to be insensitive, uncaring and inhumane. I am surprised that someone of this kaliber would work in an emergency room. I am a 62 year old woman, an American citizen who pays taxes and lives a comfortable life with her husband. Again,in my opinion,Dr. Kaplan treated me with contempt and disdain and had absoltely no compassion for the anxiety and depression I was experiencing. When I had a panic attack I was competely ignored. The wife of the patient in the next room came in, held my hand, and was able to calm me down. Del Ray s medical staff including Dr. Kaplan turned their backs on me. Considering the waiting room was empty, I would think they d be pleased to have a paying customer . They must not care about profilts to have someone like Dr. Kaplan there to inflate his ego. I think he has a lot of nerve to judge someone on the brief encounters in the ER. What a horrible person.
Dr. Kaplan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Li Jewish Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDelray Medical Center Emergency, 5352 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL
Dr. Peter E Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.