Dr. Peter Kaplan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kaplan?

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Poor excuse for a human being.

Should have been a tailor!

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr. Kaplan treated me for a 7-inch laceration across my knee. His quiet, no-nonsense approach and his attention to detail was impressive. I photographed his work as it was being done. After healing I should have only a trace of a scar which injury required 21 stitches. Thank you, Dr. Kaplan. I'm glad you were on duty in the Delray Med Center ER.

Waiting Room Doctor a Discrage

Posted on October 29th, 2012

In my opinion, I found Dr. Kaplan to be insensitive, uncaring and inhumane. I am surprised that someone of this kaliber would work in an emergency room. I am a 62 year old woman, an American citizen who pays taxes and lives a comfortable life with her husband. Again,in my opinion,Dr. Kaplan treated me with contempt and disdain and had absoltely no compassion for the anxiety and depression I was experiencing. When I had a panic attack I was competely ignored. The wife of the patient in the next room came in, held my hand, and was able to calm me down. Del Ray s medical staff including Dr. Kaplan turned their backs on me. Considering the waiting room was empty, I would think they d be pleased to have a paying customer . They must not care about profilts to have someone like Dr. Kaplan there to inflate his ego. I think he has a lot of nerve to judge someone on the brief encounters in the ER. What a horrible person.

Posted on February 28th, 2017