Dr. Peter R Ennever Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter R Ennever?

Absolutely the best! There is a wait time because he CARES about all of his patients. I cannot imagine dealing with my husband's cancer without him.

A healer in the classic sense.

Wonderful man of God!!! Extends such love and caring!!!

One of the best, if not THE BEST DOCTOR, out there.

Dr. Ennever has been my oncologist for 18 months now. He has ALWAYS spent, what I felt, was an inordinate amount of time with me. He wants to make sure ALL your questions and concerns are addressed to YOUR comfort level.

One in a million

The doctor and his staff are great. From beginning to end every one was kind and caring. Dr. Ennever took the time to explain to me what I needed to know. I wish all of my doctors were like him.

Excellent care! Goes above and beyond! Great staff!

THE BEST

THE BEST EVER... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM TO OTHERS! CARES!

Caring, Compassionate Dr.

Very thorough physician who was very kind and compassionate. Highly pleased with the level of care.

Great Doc

Dr. Ennever is a very informative and knowledgeable doctor. He listens and answers questions and is easy to like.

Patient

You will not find another physician who is more caring, knowledgable and sincere as Dr. Ennever. A true Christian who would do anything to help and care for his patients. I am truly lucky, and blessed, to have him as a friend and physician.

An top-notch oncologist who also has unsurpassed bedside manner

Dr. Ennever was able to work me in as a new patient within one day after my primary care physician referred me.His history-taking was remarkably efficient but also probed deeply into pertinent areas. I guess that comes with experience.The physical examinations I received from Dr. Ennever were the most thorough ones administered by any physician I have visited, ever. He also personally examined my blood smear x2 samples rather than relying on the pathologist's report. He took a long time explaining the steps he had taken in arriving at my diagnosis. He already knew alternative diagnoses that I was likely afraid of and explained why those were highly unlikely, but also offered confirmatory testing to rule those out.I have several take-aways from these visits:--My diagnosis was relatively benign. I am extremely fortunate.--My situation could change in the future. Dr. Ennever has a follow-up plan set up.--If/when I get to the point where the news begins turning "bad", I am certain that Dr. Ennever will be there for me, to provide the best technological care available as long as I want it, but also to offer emotional support and to help transition to other goals of care when that time arrives. (And let's face it: all paths are quite different, but they all converge onto the same landscape, so whether we want to think about it or not, at some point that facet of care will become the most important).I am extremely pleased with the care provided by Dr. Ennever.

poor treatment for malignant melanoma

Dr. Peter R Ennever is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.