Dr. Peter McCool Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Peter McCool?

First and only time we met he called me an addict.

I hadn't slept for over a day due to increasing pain in my jaw. I was scheduled to see a dentist on Monday and could not get an appointment over the weekend. It was Friday night and the pain was so intense that I decided to go to the emergency room as it was all that was available. While parking my car at the hospital I noticed that the E.R. lot was empty as well as the lobby. After being checked in, I waited for what seemed like an eternity before the doctor sat outside of my room joking with nurses and taking his time. He came into the room and sat across from me with two nurses in the room. He then told me that he thought I was a drug addict looking for pain pills. No lie. No amount of reasoning with me was attempted and they turned me away. On Monday I arrived at the dentist where I was informed of a terrible infection that had festered in my jaw. Thanks, McCool.