Highly Dissatisfied

test

test

Excellent care

My family member is with Dr. Forster's care for two years and continues now. A complex diagnosis, Dr. Forster took time and, years of expertise, including utilizing advanced genetic testing, all to obtain the most accurate diagnosis. There is an ongoing, focused re-assessment of my loved one's condition in response to various life stressors and internal changes which are going on. He keeps a close eye and labs for response to any medication changes and use. In addition, what enhances this professional care, is the compassion and care which goes along with treatment. Dr. Forster has made himself available to my family member by video conference/call when the risk is increasing, and my family member does not reach to us but feels trust to contact Dr. Forster, This action says so much to me and I am grateful for the relationship that is established. In closing, as a family member, I have found access to Dr. Forster to be quite available. I remember a while back, though, in a different location and hospital, my family member had an emergency admission. I called Dr. Forster's office at the closing time to get the medication list which I did receive. What a comforting surprise for me, when early that evening, Dr. Forster called and offered support to this worried, family member. His care and words at that time and circumstance made that experience feel a little safer. Thank you to Dr. Forster for all that you do to help others in your path.

Dr Forster is the BEST

Dr Peter Forster is the best. He worked with me for about 7 years. I was struggling with multiple issues when we first started working together and would sometimes forget about appointments. Dr Forster worried about my well being when I didn't show up as scheduled and he would personally check on me at my house to make sure I was ok. He went above and beyond because he is a kind person and truly cares about his patients. I got sober while working with Dr Forster and he was incredibly professional and reliable throughout the chaos of my ups and downs. He helped me find emotional stability using medications and lifestyle recommendations, but he is not quick to simply put people on medication to fix things, he looks at the big picture and truly puts his patient's overall health first. I trust him with my life - because when it comes down to it, he helped me to save my own life. He is a quick, responsive communicator and available when his patients need him. Don't hesitate to seek help, Dr Forster is the best.

Thanks Dr. Forster!

Dr. Forster is amazing. I was down in the dumps for months and finally knew I needed help. When I reached out to him, he promptly established me as a new patient and we started working together right away. He's super tech saavy, extremely responsive and works around my schedule. Thanks to him, I'm back to 100%. Thanks Dr. Forster!

So grateful to Dr. Forster

Dr. Forster helped my daughter through a very difficult time. He is an extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor. He helped her to become the healthy, vibrant and successful person she is today. I believe he is an extraordinary Doctor.

Saved my life

It has been 10 years since I first was treated by Dr. Forster. His comprehensive, compassionate care turned my life around and gave me the skills to lead a productive, fulfilling life that I look forward to continuing. I completely agree with other’s comments that he is one of the kindest people You’ll ever meet and went out of his way to be there for me when I truly needed someone in my corner. I will be forever grateful for finding him during a time I didn’t think I’d survive. He did feel like a good friend and I can even say that I miss him now that I am recovered and living life as a blessing.

Dr. Forster's the Best

Dr. Forster is by far the best psychiatrist I have had in over 50 years of therapy. I have been under his care for more than 10 years. I have been under psychiatric care since I was diagnosed with major clinical depression at age 14. (We have recently added a Bipolar II diagnosis.) He is the most caring, trustworthy and emotionally present psychiatrist I've ever had, and I've had a few. During a crisis period he was able to see me, though it took time from his own personal life. He truly cares about his patients and it shows.

Dr. Peter L Forster is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.