Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter R Foster
Dr. Peter R Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center Pine Ridge. Dr. Foster has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter R Foster has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter R Foster has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Dr. Peter R Foster has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
The care and compasion I have received from Dr. Peter Foster has been amazing! The time he and his friendly staff take with each patient is very comforting. There is certainly a feeling of confidence, trust and that you are the most important patient of the day when you are at his office. I would not go anywhere else for my cardiac care and would refer him to everyone.
I highly recommend Dr. Foster. He is very attentive, has a wonderful manner, & very concerned for his patients. He makes you feel you are under the best care, talks to your level & very prompt in taking you in the office. He is always on top of new technology & medicines that are available. The staff is very attentive & knowledgeable.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Peter R Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwicft Institute, 625 Tamiami Trl N Ste 201, Naples, FL
Dr. Peter R Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.