Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter D Fredericks has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter D Fredericks has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Peter D Fredericks has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter D Fredericks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
DR Fredricks was the best thing to happen to me after my accident.His bedside manner and overall concern for my well being are not seen in many physicians today.He took the time to talk to me and understand my circumstances.He is very easy to talk with and takes the time to explain things to you in a manor that makes sence.I broke my arm and sacrum six weeks ago,he plated my arm so I could be mobile enough to go home and have a good quality of life.Thanks to DR Fredricks I started walking yesterday!I would not have been this far along without his care.
11 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Peter D Fredericks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsColorado Health Medical Group Primary Care, 175 S Union Blvd Ste 300, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Peter D Fredericks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.