Dr. Peter G Gabos Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter G Gabos?

The best service you could ever pray for

Dr. Gabos is by far one of the best DR's I have ever met. He treats you as if you're family so you know you're getting the best care. He makes you feel special while educating you and your family on everything you can expect during treatment. My daughter still talk about her Dr. Gabos and is thankful for his service. We love you Dr Gabos, and thank you for treating Neah and for loving your patient first.😇🙏💝💜

Dr Gabos and staff were fabulous! My daughter had three knee surgery's and is doing great:)

Simply Incredible Science and Art

Dr Gabos treated my son and I was never so confident going into a serious surgical procedure. He treated everyone so well and the office and surgical teams and their support team were absolutely wonderful. I have recommended Dr Gabos to associates and I am confident in my referral.

Dr. Gabos treats his patients as if they were his own child/children. My daughter was very comfortable with him as was I . He makes everyone feel very at ease.

He is an awesome doctor, very caring and gives his all to your child. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Spinal Fusion Patient

Dr. Gabos is not only a great doctor, but a fantastic person. I began seeing him at age 12 to monitor my AIS, and after seeing two separate doctors for second and third opinions, Dr. Gabos was the clear choice. I saw him at 9-month intervals and never had one issue or complaint and always looked forward to visiting AI Dupont. He is always pleasant, friendly, prompt, and willing to answer any questions. When I turned 18 we decided to move forward with surgery and he was comforting and reassuring throughout the whole process. As one of his oldest patients to have the procedure done, he was very upfront and real with me about the details and what to expect. I'll never forget right before I was wheeled away from my parents that he promised us he would take care of me like his own. I'd choose him as my doctor every time.

saved my life help me and gave me more confidens

Dr. Gabos is beyond amazing!

Dr. Gabos performed not one, but two spine surgeries on me after I was diagnosed with scoliosis. He is the most amazing, most talented surgeon I have ever met and I am so glad he has been my surgeon. The five-star scale does not even match Dr Gabos, he goes way beyond that. We've had our happy, funny moments, but when it comes down to talk about serious things, he gives off this way about him that everything is going to be okay. I trust him with my life and I would have never chosen a better surgeon to operate on me. Once I turn 21, I will no longer be able to see him, and the trust I have for him, will never be the same towards any other doctor!! He is my buddy and if anyone has the opportunity to have him as a surgeon, you will have made the right decision. He is not only an amazing surgeon, he is an amazing man! :)

Great Dr!

I had surgery about 7 years ago on my spine and I can honestly say that Dr. Gabos is the BEST doctor to go to. You know he cares about you and your case. I am now very healthy and fully recovered. Today I still have to go for check-ups every 2 years, but he still remembers who I am! I placed my life into Dr. Gabos' hands when my parents and I chose to have the surgery when I was 12. If I could go back and do every thing over again, I was do it exactly the same way.

Dr. Peter Gabos

Dr. Gabos is the kindest, warmest, most caring physician we have ever met. His skills as a pediatric scoliosis surgeon must be among the very top in the entire United States. My daughter has cerebral palsy and developed a scoliosis that was so severe that we were turned down for surgery at 3 other well-known pediatric orthopaedic hospitals. Dr. Gabos performed our daughter's surgery and the result has been nothing short of miraculous. Her spine looks normal and she sits perfectly in her chair. The hospital was also amazing, with an extremely talented staff.Right before the surgery Dr. Gabos warmly embraced my husband and myself and told us he would take excellent care of our daughter and treat her like she was his own daughter, and he did exactly that. We feel so blessed to have had him in our lives.