Dr. Peter L Gehlbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter L Gehlbach?

Dr. Gehlbach is the nicest and most caring person I have ever met.

I've been seen by Dr. Gehlbach for over a year. I was initially getting eye treatment at GWU, but decided to take on a long commute to Baltimore every month, because it's worth it for the sake of your eyes. Dr. Gehlbach is very knowledgable on retina issues and gives you the straight talk. It's been over a year and I am very pleased with my treatment, the Wilmer Eye Institute staff and my doctor. I feel lucky to have such a world class hospital nearby.

Bad experience with Dr. Gehlbach

Took no history. Did only cursory exam. Knew all the answers without asking me any questions. More interested in letting me know how smart he is than in helping me with my problem