Dr. Peter J Genaris III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Genaris III?

A very hostile Dr

My visit with him was traumatizing he was irritated and hostile with me I felt like a burden to this man. I am switching hospitals and Dr s bc I can't believe cox employed such a dr.

Be very careful with him, he might perform a surgery on you for no reason

He seems very caring on first sight and he gives the impression that he spends a lot of time with you. However, it turned out that he was there for the money. He insisted on performing an unnecessary surgery on me. He skipped the easy and inexpensive tests and tricked me into performing unnecessary expensive tests. Then he convinced me he needs to perform a surgery that turned to be completely unnecessary. I am so happy I went for a second opinion before he cut me open for no reason!

Great and caring doctor

best doctor there is!!!!

Im telling all you ladies out there that want a truely caring doctor that does everything he can for you and makes surw you get the best care then this is the doctor for you. I had very high pregnancies and if it were not for dr. Genaris me and my daughters would not be alive today. I wish they had higher ratings because there isn't a high enough rating for what I think of this man. Rest assured that if he is your doctor you will get the best care there is. He is the best!

HIGH RISK PREGNACY*

He goes far & beyond to take care of you. He is the best doctor I have ever had, he saved my life and after losing 3 kids before I starting seeing him, he diagnosed my medical problem correctly, watched me very close during my pregnancy and even though I had many severe medical during my pregnancies...WOLF PARKINSON WHITE SYNDROME, HISTORY OF MISCARRIAGE, STILLBIRTH, PREMATURE BIRTHS, A CHILD BORN WITH OMPHALOCELE, CERVICAL INCOMPTENCE, CONTRACTIONS FROM 3 MONTHS PREGNANT THRU END, PROGESTERONE INJECTIONS, CERCLAGE SURGERIES TO SEW CERVIX, TUBAL LIGATION, CLOSE TO HAVING MY UTERUS RUPTURE WITH MY LAST CHILD. I was in very good hands and now my 3 & 4 year old daughters are happy, healthy kids. I will be forever grateful. :) I highly recommend this doctor.

Good Doctor who spend time with you

I've been to doctors who I guess were good enough but it did not seem they really cared about me as a patient/person. Dr. Genaris is not at all like that. He spent as much time as I needed with me. He was very considerate for my privacy and my concerns. He was able to address my problem and took time to listen to my feelings. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Genaris, he is one in a million and I'd be very comfortable putting my health welfare in his hands. I think he is both a competent doctor and an ethical/moral person as well.Anyone who has Dr. Genaris for a physician is a lucky person.

Wonderful

I've been seeing Dr. Genaris for a couple of years now and he provides excellent care.