Dr. Peter H Goldmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter H Goldmann?

Diagnostics

My mother went to several different optometrists and ophthalmologists , but no one could diagnosis her itching eyes. Someone referred Dr. Goldmann to my father and he diagnosed dry eye and gave her a 'medication' usually used for contact lenses. It worked. When I was in college my eyes started having problems turning red and hurting like a knife was sticking into them. Dr. Goldmann diagnosed me with very thin retinas. Every time I would ask optometrists they would always tell me to come to them while the problem was in progress. I really appreciated knowing why my eyes feel the way they do sometimes.

Been a patient for the last 40 years. Great man!!!

They're great.

He and his staff are excellent. I work in healthcare and don't mess around with second-rate docs/staff.

FIRST VISIT! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, moved right to it......I am an 8-year brain tumor survivor with many issues, including still having the tumor, so I fully appreciate his expertise!