Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Peter C Gonzales
Dr. Peter C Gonzales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter C Gonzales has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Peter C Gonzales has the following 8 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Peter C Gonzales has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter C Gonzales is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Unable to contact the office for a post hospital follow-up appointment. Mailbox full and no alternative contact methods available. Asks questions about illness but does not wait for a reply before firing another question. Made me feel as if he was in a big hurry and couldn't wait to get out of my hospital room.
Dr. Gonzales is considered an old school physician. One who is very detailed and thorough. Make sure you come prepared with dates and times of your symptoms manifested. Dr. Gonzales ask a lot of questions. But it is all for a proper diagnosis. Please bring any prior scans or x-rays with you, if less they were taken within the last 60 days of your appointment with him. I enjoy Dr. Gonzales approach to medicine. Great physician. His staff needs a little work in customer service.
I saw him today. He was rude, condescending and over bearing. He was very ugly to my 2 year old. He accepted a phone call while with me. Then got up walked out and left me to wait for another 10 minutes. He cut me off every time I spoke. And made light of some very personal problems. He even prescribed. Medications that contradict my other message. I will never go back to him.
36 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1982
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Peter C Gonzales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeter Cw Gonzales Md Pa, 3204 N MacArthur Blvd Ste B, Irving, TX
Dr. Peter C Gonzales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.