Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Goy MD
Dr. Peter Goy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Menomonee Falls, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goy is affiliated with Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital, Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter Goy has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter Goy has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Peter Goy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Goy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
St Josephs Hospital
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
30 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Peter Goy Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Locations & DirectionsAurora Healthcare, N84W16889 Menomonee Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Goy, MD - Family Medicine in Menomonee Falls, WI, in this video.
Dr. Peter Goy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menomonee Falls, WI.