Dr. Peter Grant Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter Grant?

Statins Drugs Linkage with Memory Loss

Posted on September 29th, 2017

In Spring of 2017, Dr. Grant, based on blood work, prescribed 'Atorvastatin' a statin . My research dictated many Medical Journals not funded by the Pharmaceuticals, state a lack of fresh cholesterol manufactured in the liver causes memory loss, macular/neural degenerations and diabetes. In April, 2017 the FDA issued a warning to Pharmaceuticals to begin labeling statins showing a linkage with memory loss. Based upon this, I returned the medication and shared it with Dr. Grant. Dr. Grant says those studies are wrong. I believe I'll continue to control/ manage every thing going into my mouth as every sensible human should. Dr. Grant refused to continue me as a patient! I found another Doctor!!

Liked how he handled my kids so much I switched to him

Posted on July 13th, 2016

He's been with my three kids since birth -- over seven years now. I liked how he handled them so much I switched to him myself after our third was born. Keeps very current, communicates well with specialists, good follow-through. We've had no trouble reaching him with the few typical childhood crises that you get with kids, and on the one occasion I had a serious issue he did a great job as the medical hub of my care.

I don't understand how on earth he got his license to practice medicine

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I could have done better diagnosing myself via web.md!!!! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!! I was asking questions in regards to my health issues. Dr. Grant yelled at me and replied " I don't know! Go ask my receptionist!" Huh ? Dumbfounded, never knew that a medical doctor of this sub par could be out there!!

The worst ever!!!!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

He left in middle of appointment, does not know what he's doing his assistant who is not an RN has so many piercings you can not understand a word she is saying. She gave a wrong phone number for a physical therapy facility. This practice is horrible!!

Horrible

Posted on January 29th, 2014

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT go to this doctor. He does not care about his elderly patients or maybe he's not educated? If that is the case refer them to someone that is....my mother had been seeing him for him years with obvious signs of mental and cognitive degeneration and he would tell my mother that: "you look fine and see you next visit" until I took her to her appointment and sat in with her, then he acted as if he cared. which was short lived. He doesn't listen, he's very short with his responses, vague about his resolve. My mom was admitted to the hospital, he wasn't present for us, very agitating. Refused to have my evaluated at the hospital by a psychotherapist so that we could get a diagnosis for her condition. That had to be done in "his Office" but while she's in the hospital, they're throwing different meds at her to calm her down. We're still searching for answers to my mother's situation. When he's on call, he won't return any calls or come see his patients in the hospital, he's a liar and he just wants money from Medicare. Do NOT waste your time on this DR with your elderly loved ones.

AWESOME!!

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Grant is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He also helps with coming up with a solution to your problems with you and makes you feel very comfortable .

Posted on August 21st, 2012

HE was rude!

Poor bedside manner

Posted on August 12th, 2012

Very poor beside manner. Condescending and poor listening skills. In all honesty, with all the visits I accompanied my other too, I got the impression that Dr. Grant was just trying to placate her and move her along. She asked him a question and he wouldn't answer, he would change the subject and go on an on about how sorry he is that she has this illness, but not giving the impression of sincerity. I would have to repeat the question and then he would answer, but would give a vague or general answer. It was quite frustrating for my mother and for myself.

Love Him

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I had a great laugh at all the previous reviews. It seems like these people have described an alien! I've been With dr Grant for 8 years and I love him and his staff!!! I love the fact that he does hospital visits. He treated and visited my son while he was hospitalized for RSV. He has scheduled.me and took care of myself and my kids in emergency appointments. He always calls back and is available all the time. He has always shown great concern in ant health issues that my family has encountered and is overall and amazing family doctor. I've reffered two other people to him and they've also stuck with him as well and thank me for helping them find such a great doctor.

Awesome Doctor.

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I've been going to this doctor for 6 years. He's amazing.

Mr.

Posted on September 9th, 2011

My last experience, overall, was sorely disappointing. Dr. Grant was late in attending to me. When he finally entered the consultation room, he was short and appeared uninterested in what I was telling him. He appeared in a hurry to finish. He performed a rectal exam which was painful (I suspect unnecessarily so). He asked if some tests could be done. He reluctantly agreed, then forgot to instruct his staff to follow through.Finally, he was very expeditious (dismissive would really be the word) in answering my questions and literally walked away when he decided that he'd finished answering them. When I followed him to finish asking my questions, he said: "Pat, I got other things to do..." and kept moving.

Good doctor, damaging staff

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Dr. Grant himself is very nice and professional. If he was part of a larger practice and shared nursing and administrative staff I would highly recommend. After probably six consecutive and spread out visits I can only conclude that his nurse and office staff have zero empathy, service oriented, professional or sensivity training or experience.