Dr. Peter E Grays Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter E Grays?

Love the doctor, he is attentive and sweet, very personable. He did two hernia surgeries on me and was very caring and funny. He doesnt sugar coat anything:)

Had my gallbladder taken out and never had any problems after surgery. no complaints. Very informative.

Hernia surgery was successful. Years later still going strong.

Horrible

After 1 year after my hernia surgery, I might be needing another surgery to fix the mesh that was not properly done by Grays. Still in a lot of pain!

To Dr. Peter Grays for being one of the most highly competent, genuinely compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. He truly goes over and beyond in the care and treatment of his patients, not only in physical care, but in encouraging them to remain optimistic and upbeat.

Just my opinion...

I personally liked this doctor. Generally though pleased patients don't post opinions. He knew within seconds what the problem was and explained why a Laprosopic Hernia Repair would be a bad idea for my situation. He instructed my family and I on proper after surgery care and things to keep in mind if I want to lessen the likelihood of my Hernia returning (which is a risk regardless of your doctor). My only complaints about this doctor are that his office is old, outdated and small, that he was over an hour late on the day of my surgery, however, I understand things happen and lastly his office charges $25 to fill out FMLA paperwork for their patients employers. Other than that I was overall pleased with my experience with this doctor, that being said, I hope to NEVER see him again. :-) One surgery was enough!

Dr. Peter E Grays is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.