Dr. Peter H Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter H Green?

Excellent doctor and staff

Exceptional doctor. Really spends time with you to understand your physical and mental state. I have celiac disease and really struggle with staying on the diet, and he is encouraging but not in your face about it. His nicest comment was that he would treat me either way, which I really appreciated. He also follows up by mailing me copies of all test results with hand written notes about what to do next. Best gastroenterologist I've seen - and I've been to several!!

Excellent, compassionate doctor. Friendly staff.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Green has wonderful bedside manner. My appointment was a full hour, he explained everything he had to do and answered all my questions. Dr. Green takes real interest in his patients and is very thorough. I would definitely recommend him.

Based on my experience it was my impression that this physician was pompous, adversarial, lacking in empathy and emotionally detached. Most significantly, based on the subsequent results, he was way off base regarding his diagnosis but meanwhile subjecting me to an inordinate number of unnecessary diagnostic imaging tests (ex, CT scan, etc) potentially placing me in danger for serious medical issues ( ie, cancer) in the future. In my opinion I would suggest finding a physician who is primarily capable of being compassionate as well as an excellent diagnostician. Such physicians are out there but one needs to do their "homework" carefully.

Done with Dr. Green

I had to pay $550 to see him. My appointment was less than 15 minutes and he didn't answer any of the questions I had. I wish there were other celiac experts in NYC as he so easily takes advantage of us.

The best

Wonderful physician and human being, he saved my life, I am so lucky to have him caring for me

The best

Professionalgreat bedside manner knows thr right thing to do

Dr. Green is a wonderful, thorough, caring and dedicated professional. He asks many questions to form a diagnosis, is very pleasant, has a nice manner about him to put the patient at ease. Thanks doctor !

Dr. Peter H Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.