Dr. Peter M Grey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter M Grey?

Dr. Grey is very helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding. I have been seeing him for about 6 years now. Initially I went to him for medication, but when I expressed the need to continue with Psychotherapy, he was willing to accommodate my needs as I had previously been in psychotherapy and I found it more helpful to combine the medication assessments with the on-going psychotherapy in the same place. I feel more comfortable that this way, he has a better understanding of my medication needs. Not all Psychiatrists have the experience in psychotherapy. I had been in Psychotherapy for quite a few years and my Psychologist has retired. Therefore, now that I have a need for medications, also, I feel fortunate that I found Dr. Grey and that he has the experience for both, and that I am confident about his ability to prescribe the right medications for me and that he understands my needs for psychotherapy. He has given me suggestions that have made my life easier to cope with.

Excellent psychiatrist

Peter Grey is simply the best psychiatrist I have seen in my almost 30 years of mental health care; he has been my therapist and psychopharmacologist for almost 7 years: Dr. Grey is thoughtful and wise: his advice is insightful and helpful.

Dr. Peter M Grey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherborn, MA.