Dr. Peter Hanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hanley?

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Hanley was honest and professional. He did not tell us what we wanted to hear , but he told us the truth. We appreciated that more than he knows.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Spends time & makes sure you understand everything. Caring & tells you the facts which is what I want. Very knowledgable & thorough.

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr Hanley is a FANTASTIC Dr. He has a seriousness about him, but is very kind and caring. The smile that he carires on his face is very warm. Time was not a factor for him. He made us feel like he cared. We were NOT just another $$ waiting to be made. He did not rush us in asking or answering questions. He was very matter of fact about my problems. Which I LOVED..... IF YOU WANT someone to "sugar coat" to you about what is going on..... then Dr. H is not the Doctor for you. I WOULD STRONGLY RECCOMMEND Dr. Hanley to anyone that has a problem. His assistant Julia was also very kind and has a beautiful personality. She made us feel like we had known her forever. We never felt uncomfortable from the moment we walked in the door. Thank you Julia.....(tell Dr. H he should give you a raise and that he has beautiful hair). THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DR H FOR TAKING CARE OF ME XOXOX

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Put me through an unneccesary test (heart cath). Failed to properly sedate and anestheticize me resulting in a traumatic experience for me. I wouldn't trust him ever again. Doesn't care about his patients just rushes them through like on an assembly line.

bad doctor