Dr. Peter Hollis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hollis?

Praise God for His hands

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Yesterday 10/23/2017 marked 2yrs since my wife's surgery [infusion ]in lower back .She was not able to walk for longer than 20 minutes and was in constant pain ,real pain. for several years ,Today she is daily walking 4 to 6 miles with no stopping .I could not be happier with what God has used Dr .Peter Hollis to do in our lives . I will pray he will continue to help many others as well.

Rushed for surgery

Posted on November 30th, 2016

All he wanted to do was cut. Using some French device that he is a paid consultant for!

Only one I would recommend

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr. Peter Hollis and his staff are fantastic. He explains everything to you as well as takes the time to answer your questions. He operated on me and my fiance. He has you follow up once a month after surgery to make sure your doing good. I have sent several friends / family members to him. They all loved him.

Neurosurgeon From Heaven

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Dr. Hollis is amazing, personable, caring and honest. He operated on both my fiance and me. I would never use any other surgeon. I refer people to him often. His office staff are the most helpful sweet ladies. They are all an amazing team.

MR. STEPHEN SNYDER

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr. Hollis restored my life...twice!

Posted on June 30th, 2012

First let me say, I recommend if you're looking for a surgeon, look no further. Peter is your man. I first went to him in 1990 when I lost feeling in my feet up to my knees. I had been walking around with a fractured cervical vert. #3 for 6 months and the disc moved out and stopped between my vert. & cord, which is why I am not a quad. right now. He took out the disc and I was a new man. 11 years later, after working a very physical job, I developed 3 herniated discs under my fusion. I was near paralysis and walking with a cane. I went to Dr. Hollis once again and he did a triple fusion. I popped out of my hospital bed 2 days later and danced down the hallway of the hospital with screaming nurses in tow! He restored my life back to 100% going from walking very slow with a cane, to back to the gym 5 days a week. I now, in 2012, have developed another problem with my spine, and plan to visit my favorite Dr. this week.(if you're wondering, my problems stem from having scoliosis, an inverted cervical curve, a fall at work, a car accident, another fall at work, hard physical work in general, and yet another accident. I will be ONLY seeing Hollis, as I trust no one else but him. If you're looking for a surgeon, look no further. This man, although having a kind of cocky attitude when you first meet him, is a genius with spinal injuries. He is very blunt & to the point. No sugar coating with him. Direct to the point and direct with the solution.

The BEST neurosurgeon

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hollis performed 2 cervical surgeries on me. One in 1990 (single disc removal) and the second in 2002 (3 discs removed). To be very blunt & direct...short & sweet...HE IS GOD.

Life Saver

Posted on April 24th, 2011

Dr.Hollis, Performed surgery on my mother ,whome had been in an accident over 10 years ago. At that time no-one knew of the injury to her cervical/neck. suddenly after many years my mom started to become paralyzed . a very difficult and traumatice,experience to her an to all who know her. due to her very active and energetic lifestyle of 80+ years. After many test and many doctors research , it was Dr.Hollis who discovered and diagnosed the problem, he immediatly scheduled a meeting ,surgery and saved my mothers life. Although recovery has been slow , my mom is able to get around w/ walker and wheelchair. she is able to hold things again and stand and walk about 60 ft.She is smiling and has hopes of returning to some of her many activities someday. Thank you Dr. Hollis.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017