Dr. Peter Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Holmes?

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for many years. I am a marathoner and had a lot of injuries over the years. He treated me for plica issues. That was a quick one time visit without reoccurence. He repaired my completely torn rotator cuff and I had a complete recovery.

Posted on September 5th, 2017

He's just the best.

Posterior Hip Replacement

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Had my right hip replaced and excellent outcome - six weeks later, no cane and working on walking as fast as I used to.

Great with paitents

Posted on June 18th, 2017

He isn't soft and fuzzy but he is a great surgeon and knows what he is doing. Very helpful and answers all questions

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Peter Holmes did an amazing job! He replaced my hip a year ago and because of him I have my life back. Dr. Holmes is very knowledgeable and is good at what he does. The Methodist Ambulatory Surgical Hospital was great hospital and the staff was professional and caring. Dr. Holmes is a very kind, professional Christian man. He has also performed surgery on a few of my family members and friends and we all agree he is the best!

ACL Repair (Both Kees)

Posted on September 15th, 2016

What can't I say about this Dr.. Dr Holmes is by far the BEST. His office, the staff, everything. I came to him 1st back in 2011 for my first ACL tear in my right knee. He was so great, I came back again for the ACL tear in my left knee. Very minimal pain after surgery. Hospital staff was great too. He's a caring guy, cool in many ways, and very understanding of what your goal is after surgery. Crossing my fingers that don't have to see him again for another tear , but if I sustain another one...best believe I'm going back to him again. Great Work Doc. Appreciate you and God bless you and staff.

Knee Replacement

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Doctor Holmes will exceed all expectations. He replaced both my knees & I have had zero problems. 5 star treatment in all areas. I highly recommend him for anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Holmes replaced my knee and also right hip with a metal on metal device which failed within 5 years. Was in pain at the get go. had a car accident and wanted the doc to check my hip which was in already in pain prior to accident. Dr. Holmes refused to see me and check my hip because of the accident. I told him that I would pay him in advance but he still refused. Its pretty sad that he collected a good sum from both my surgeries and now was kicking me to the curb.

What a doc!

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Can we give him a 10 vs. only a 5? Dr Holmes has replaced both my husband's knees, now a hip; both my mother's knees, and a hip; both of my sister's knees. Not one of the three has had any complications or negative repercussions. He even helped us get my mother to a neurologist to uncover another illness she suffers from. He is very matter of fact, hides nothing from you, and yet listens to you as a patient and a family member. I also saw him offer us his cell umber in case we had any issues after being discharged from the hospital. How many doctors do that?!! I also admire that he donates time to high schools and their athletes and works to raise monies to fund surgery expenses in local hospital and donates his services. He truly is a humanitarian who gives back! He is awesome and I don't recommend doctors very often! He also works diligently to avoid infections during surgery. That's a plus in this day and time.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Peter Holmes performed a hip replacement surgery on me seven weeks ago. I am extremely pleased with the results and am back to doing all my hobbies and recreational activities, i.e., gardening and hiking, all in just six weeks! He was my biggest cheerleader, encouraging me to get the surgery so I could get back to what I love to do. If you are wavering on a decision for knee or hip replacement surgery with Dr. Holmes, go for it and get your life back!

Dr. Holmes, orthopedist

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Very professional while laid back and friendly orthopedist.

total hip replacement at 49 years old

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I had a total hip replacement (THR) from Dr. Holmes recently at the age of 49. I was apprehensive and nervous when I learned I needed this hip replacement, since my age is not typical of an average THR patient. I am 8 weeks out from the surgery and healing great! I am very glad that I went through with this procedure and I am getting back to a normal active life. I am even doing martial arts again. Dr. Holmes is excellent. I will not hesitate to visit him again should the other hip give me trouble. Thank God for doctors like him.