Have you seen Dr. Peter F Holmes?

Knee Whisperer!!!

Dr H replaced both of my knees and they healed quickly and completely! Love this man!!

Excellent doctor

Dr. Holmes is a gifted surgeon. Highly recommend him.

SUCCESSFUL HIP SURGERY

Dr. Peter Holmes is a gifted surgeon. He performed a total hip replacement on me. He was very interested in my recovery. In just 2 1/2 months I was walking all over Venice, Italy. I even climbed the steep stairs in St. Mark's. I have been & will continue to recommend Dr. Holmes. Oh yes, Dr. Holmes performed surgery on my husband's shoulder & saved it.

Excelente Doctor

Yo recomiendo este doctor. Bien servicio , Habla poco espanol.

I can WALK again!

Thanks to Dr Holmes I got my life back. 5 weeks after hip surgery (replacement) I am off the walker and the cane walking straight up and pain free. May God bless him and his excellent staff

Excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for many years. I am a marathoner and had a lot of injuries over the years. He treated me for plica issues. That was a quick one time visit without reoccurence. He repaired my completely torn rotator cuff and I had a complete recovery.

He's just the best.

Posterior Hip Replacement

Had my right hip replaced and excellent outcome - six weeks later, no cane and working on walking as fast as I used to.

Great with paitents

He isn't soft and fuzzy but he is a great surgeon and knows what he is doing. Very helpful and answers all questions

Dr. Peter Holmes did an amazing job! He replaced my hip a year ago and because of him I have my life back. Dr. Holmes is very knowledgeable and is good at what he does. The Methodist Ambulatory Surgical Hospital was great hospital and the staff was professional and caring. Dr. Holmes is a very kind, professional Christian man. He has also performed surgery on a few of my family members and friends and we all agree he is the best!

ACL Repair (Both Kees)

What can't I say about this Dr.. Dr Holmes is by far the BEST. His office, the staff, everything. I came to him 1st back in 2011 for my first ACL tear in my right knee. He was so great, I came back again for the ACL tear in my left knee. Very minimal pain after surgery. Hospital staff was great too. He's a caring guy, cool in many ways, and very understanding of what your goal is after surgery. Crossing my fingers that don't have to see him again for another tear , but if I sustain another one...best believe I'm going back to him again. Great Work Doc. Appreciate you and God bless you and staff.

Knee Replacement

Doctor Holmes will exceed all expectations. He replaced both my knees & I have had zero problems. 5 star treatment in all areas. I highly recommend him for anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Peter F Holmes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.