Dr. Peter G Hovland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter G Hovland?

I wish that all of my doctors shared Dr. Hovlund's bedside manner. He has been diligent in explaining my condition, my options, and likely outcomes in both technical and layman's terms. His staff is always available to answer phone-in questions and isn't shy about getting information from other providers.

"Superb Doctor" rating by one of modern medicines greatest critics.

Dr. Ken Hovland and later his son Dr. Peter Hovland together provided world class care in recommending and supportive treatment of my rare Choroidal Melanoma by the only doctor qualified to treat such melanoma Dr. Devon Char of San Francisco. My particular case was complicated by the position of the melanoma which encircled my optic nerve by roughly 2/3 of its circumference. We were successful in treating the Melanoma with Proton Beam exposure but sacrificed 50-60% sight in the affected eye. I am overjoyed with their services and follow up care for the past 10 years!

Take your ADD Meds

He was so overwhelmed I wanted to run out of my room. I thought he was going to be my savior and he was my enemy. Didn't care it was like oh well people drive all the time with one eye. How do you say he was covering his butt

I have never trusted a doctor more than Dr. Hovland. Anxiety is high after receiving a diagnosis and he is extremely empathetic and caring. He continues to show his care throughout my 9 years of being treated. I am very blessed to have him.