Dr. Peter T Hum Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter T Hum?

Very rude doctor

Concerned for future patients of Dr. Peter Hum

I recently had a BAD experience with Dr. Peter Hum. I went there for my annual check up and wanted others to know about my experience with so called professional. He did not care about how I felt, all he wanted to do was move to his next patient and I seemed to just another number to him. He was arrogant, had a horrible attitude and was agitated because I had questions about my health. I have been coming to Kaiser for 10+ plus years and have never been treated so rudely by anyone on their staff...... If you want someone who has a good bedside manner, actually cares about you as a patient and is professional ...............STAY AWAY from this doctor............you will know instantly when what I mean...... Again this is a WARNING to ALL future Patients do not setup an appointment with doctor.....you will thank me and yourself ...............CAUTION STAY AWAY .....repeat DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Avoid this doctor like a plaque!

Very arrogant, uncompassionate, doesn't spend enough time to explain and answer questions and concerns. I can tell his irritated answering my questions. If your health is important to you. Avoid this doctor like a plaque.

Stay away from Dr. Hum

He is the most irresponsible doctor I have ever met in my life. He was least concerned in hearing the problem and then when I asked him what can I do to help me get through the issue and he in turn asks me "you suggest what can be done about this?" and then started checking his phone. Please stay away from him.

Dr. Peter Hum - Horrible Doctor

If you value your life and your love ones, please stay away from Dr. Peter Hum. He is practicing at Kaiser Permanent e.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hum because of the good attention he has paid to my well-being. He always takes the time to respond to my questions or need for clarification.