Dr. Peter R Hurlbut-Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter R Hurlbut-Miller?

Rushed doctor

The doctor was extremely cold and harried. I wasn't expecting a lot of time but I couldn't get a word in edgewise. In the future, the doctor and his staff need to allow enough time for each patient to be seen and to have their questions answered.

Unprofessional staff

Doctor Peter did a fine job on my surgery and saved my vision. His staff and billing department are inept and unprofessional. All my surgery and aftercare was covered by insurance upwards of tens of thousands of dollars. They were paid in full. Unbeknownst to me there was a 201 dollar bill I have still never received. I became aware of it when credit karma notified me I had a bill in collections. So I paid the bill in full and was told by my banker to simply call and ask for a letter from stating I never received the bill. They being the unprofessional staff that they are told me they never updated my address or insurance. That it was to bad for me. So it hit my credit score while I'm in the middle of buying a home. Bill is paid in full . Still have never even received a bill. And didn't get my home. Answer from rocky Mountain retina is to bad for me. A simple letter explaining the situation would have resolved the issue but that was to much to ask. Thank you Peter for saving my vision. Your staff sucks. I will continue to post this so that everyone is aware of the problem. Debra was the one so gracious to blow me off. Thanks for ruining my day and my credit score. Hope I can do the same for you.

Dr. Miller is absolutely one of the finest most up-to-date and highly skilled doctor / surgeons I have ever dealt with in 62-years of type-1 diabetes. His tenacity to get things right is unmatched.