Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Iagmin
Dr. Peter Iagmin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia Fields, IL, with other offices in Homewood, IL and Flossmoor, IL . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Iagmin is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr, Ingalls Memorial Hospital and Advocate South Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Iagmin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Women's Health
Dr. Iagmin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Advocate South Suburban Hospital
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Ingalls Hospital-Department of Psychiatry
MetroSouth Medical Center
St James Hospital Olympia Fields Campus
St James Hospital and Health Centers-Chicago Heights
50 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Peter Iagmin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Iagmin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.