Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Indelicato
Dr. Peter Indelicato, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Indelicato is affiliated with Shands at Starke, Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida and Shands at Lake Shore. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Indelicato has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Indelicato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shands at Starke
Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Shands at Lake Shore
Shands at AGH
Shands at UF
Shands at The University of FL
Shands at Live Oak
Gainesville Va Medical Center
44 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1969
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Peter Indelicato accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeter Anthony Indelicato MD, 3048 SW 91st Ter, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Indelicato in this video.
Dr. Peter Indelicato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.