Dr. Peter Innis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Innis?

Dr. Innis will "work" with you and your disease!

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Innis has been caring for my hands for the last 15 years. I have RA and OA. I use my hands for crafting, gardening and caring for my horses and my mother with dementia. He has been able to keep me functioning with minimal invasive procedures. I really appreciate that Dr. Innis is aware of my goals and works with me to achieve them. He has been able to keep my hands working with very little pain! He has always been both compassionate and understanding. He gets FIVE big stars, every visit!

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Innis is smart but seems to not read people correctly and honesty well. If you are completely honest with him and are a comp patient, he will do what the insurance company wants him to do and turns on his patient regardless of your honesty towards him. I am surprised that he can misuse his position because he doesn't seem to be that way. I had an inappropriate experience with this man with mistreatment towards me and it was absolutely unnecessary. I don't wish anything bad on anyone, nonetheless a medical professional but please use caution and keep your head high! Don't feel bad to speak up if this happens to you. Besides this, his secretary was rude to me on the phone. Just be considerate, kind, and caring- this is a medical office and live is short. Just treat your patients with integrity.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

personality of a fish, secretary is " Glenda the witch" his skills are good which is important but falls short everywhere else. There are other good hand surgeons.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

He is the Best

very good experience

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Seems most of the Workers Comp people have a grudge against a Dr who does not respond the way they want. Our experience with Dr. Innis was very pleasing in every way. He was very professional and really took the time to explain my options before surgery. He has performed numerous successful Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel procedures and we have scheduled mine for after the Holidays.

Highly recommend

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I had extensive pain due to arthritis at the base of my thumb. Dr. Innis explained everything about the repair in easy to understand terms and I had the surgery at the Surgicenter in his building. Although I didn't really want to go to the therapy afterwards he wisely convinced me to go for two weeks. I have no problems now and recommend him to anyone who has issues with their hands. A+++ all the way.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Ok my fellow worker's comp patients...I was sent to see this guy too, at the request of my employer's insurance company. I was sent to the Lutherville office, when another office would have been closer to me, and had to wait for 45 minutes. The staff was just "ok" in their professionanlism. When I met with him, I clearly, CLEARLY outlined where the pain is in my hand, wrist fingers, forearm, shoulder and back. I wasn't necessarily looking for a workman's comp reimbursement from him, just an accurate report on how and why I have this pain, which is because of what I do in my everyday job, duh. Why can't this guy be HONEST???? I got a letter ba ck from the insurance company saying this is not a workman's comp issue. I tried to see another doctor, but the insurance company raved about him and said what a great doctor he is. He may be clinically sound and may do a great job on patients that end up on his table, but he sucks when it comes to telling the truth. I don't know how he can live with himself, because some of you have clearly a lot worse issues than I do...I feel you. Hopefully you can find a doctor that pay attention to your needs!!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

did not provide accurate and truthful report. stated there is no problem when there clearly is

Owned by Insurance Companies

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Awesome surgeon apparently, as long as you are not seeing him for a work comp case. I had the same experience as the detective who previously commented. Rude, denied anything was wrong with me, then lied about what went on in the office in his report. When I called him telling him of worsening symptoms he would call me back rather quickly, however he was even ruder on the phone. I lost my job and the insurance company fought the claim for two years based on his report before settling. Now I am FINALLY seeing a doctor and getting treatment (with permanent damage done because of the long wait).

Posted on April 27th, 2009

Dr. Innis is the best. He always takes time to fully explain everything and really truly cares about his patients.

Posted on March 19th, 2009