Dr. Peter J Engel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Engel?

I first met Dr.Engel in 1990 when I had CHF. He has kept me alive since then & I trusted him with my life since then. I am probably his most bull headed patient but I still will go to him until my time comes.

I was scared when I was transported to Christ Hospital. Dr Engel wasn't the overcaring doctor. He was honest and to the point and never sugar coated anything. He told me what he thought the problem was, did test for it. He is the reason that I am alive. I will forever be greatfull for his care.

Cannot recommend

Rude and arrogant. Take your health care concerns to someone with a soul.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Engel will take the time needed to make an accurate diagnosis. He will spend time with you to help you understand your diagnosis. He is always available to his patients. He is a no-nonsense kind of doctor but he has a sense of humor. His staff is great.

Excellent caring doctor

Highly recommend.

Do Not Recommend

WOW! Dr. Peter Engle has to be one of the most arrogant doctors and individuals I have ever encountered. Not only was he rude and arrogant with us, I observed him being verbally abusive to his staff. His competency as a physician is questionable as well. Way too involved to get into in this forum. I think we all encounter enough rudeness in our everyday lives. Why subject yourself to more with a doctor who should be showing compassion and patience with his patients. There are too many other good physicians in Cincinnati who offer quality care in a compassionate manner. Don't subject yourself to this guy's terrible behavior and attitude!

I am his personal trainer that was having chest pains (from stress!)and he immediately scheduled an appt to come see him. During his workout sessions he often gets a call from his patients, (Yes, he give all his patients his personal phone number!) He spends a great deal of time with them tending to their medical needs. After the phone call he sometimes will rant and rave about the diservice other doctors give to their patients. This doctor truly cares about each and every one of his patients!