Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peter Lee
Peter Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in South San Francisco, CA and Southfield, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Peter Lee is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco, Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr and Oakland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Peter Lee has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Peter Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.