Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter J Muench has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had the best experience with the doctor and the staff. I had recently underwent a penile implant surgery. The surgery went just like he explained to me on the two visits before surgery. The recovery was much easier than my hernia surgery. I would recommend this doctor for penile implant at any time.
Do NOT under any circumstances go and see this man, you will be disapointed and treated like dirt. My husband had a TURP procedure done. We had some initial problems, had to have a catheter put back in and after a week we went to have it removed and make sure everything was okay. Dr Muench had the same attitude that the other unhappy people described. I, being the care giver, tried to ask questions, each time he got annoyed. After the third question, he got up, said he was through and walked out of the office. He did not examine my husband, tell us the results of the tissue sample or answer my questions. We sat there looking at each other saying what just happened, can you believe this??!! He apparently does not want to be a doctor anymore so take my advice and avoid him at all costs.
36 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Peter J Muench accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeter J Muench Md, 204 Murphy Rd, Wilmington, DE
Dr. Peter J Muench is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.