Dr. Peter Muench Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Muench?

Incompetent and unstable!

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Thank God he closed his practice even though it was sudden and without warning. He cursed me out while I was in the recovery room and yelled at both me and the nurse. He was in the paper the following month for shooting out his neighbors window.

Great doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Muench is very kind and patient. He answered all my questions, even taking my calls on a weekend after my surgery

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr Muench has great concern for his patients. He has years of experience and is a skilled surgeon.

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I had the best experience with the doctor and the staff. I had recently underwent a penile implant surgery. The surgery went just like he explained to me on the two visits before surgery. The recovery was much easier than my hernia surgery. I would recommend this doctor for penile implant at any time.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Do NOT under any circumstances go and see this man, you will be disapointed and treated like dirt. My husband had a TURP procedure done. We had some initial problems, had to have a catheter put back in and after a week we went to have it removed and make sure everything was okay. Dr Muench had the same attitude that the other unhappy people described. I, being the care giver, tried to ask questions, each time he got annoyed. After the third question, he got up, said he was through and walked out of the office. He did not examine my husband, tell us the results of the tissue sample or answer my questions. We sat there looking at each other saying what just happened, can you believe this??!! He apparently does not want to be a doctor anymore so take my advice and avoid him at all costs.

Awesome Experience

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I was seen by the doctor today for a issue I had been having for male sexual problems. He was excellent. He explains everything very well. I would recommend him to anyone for a urology issure

unbelievable

Posted on February 15th, 2013

By far the worst experience I ever had with a doctor. I never experienced a doctor that was rude and constantly cut you off while you were talking and asking questions for help. He kept giving me the feeling that I was bothering him and he could be doing something else. I experienced pain for a week after my vasectomy and he gave me no answers. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

Diminish medical profession

Posted on April 17th, 2012

That's my second (and last) visit to Dr. Muench. His patient treatment and approach just shocked me. He prescribed me a medication without thinking twice or going over the test results and when I asked more about it including side effects, etc, he suggested to look for another doctor. The way he talks to the patient is plain obnoxious and highly unprofessional, not even to mention his complete lack of interest or passion.Avoid by all means!

A Detriment to the Profession

Posted on July 18th, 2011

As the previous reviewer stated, Dr. Muench is terribly bothered when a patient encounters an illness. After being prescribed two medications to take for an infection, I called to let him know the combination was making me terribly nauseous, and was wondering if there were any alternatives. His response? He told me to find another doctor. I agree, please don't waste your time, or your health.

Dr. Disinterested

Posted on November 18th, 2010

After meeting me for 10 minutes made a diagnosis without the benefit of any physical exam, imaging, or any testing whatsoever. Do not waste your time, You will just bother him. He even threatened me that if he was bothered with any emergencies, the patient would become "personna non grata." His office staff was rude and humiliated me because I had medicaid. Once he realized, my insurance would not pay for the injections he prescribed, He did not want to have anything to do with me. Without suggesting an alternative, He basically dismissed me.

Posted on July 31st, 2017