Dr. Peter J Stahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Stahl?

The Best

I have seen Dr. Stahl twice. On both occasions he had a great bedside manner -- actively listened to my concerns and responded in layman's terms. In fact, I left thinking that it was somewhat unusual to find a Doctor at the top of his field that also had a good bedside manner. He never seemed rushed and ensured all of my questions were answered. In contrast, his office management team could pick-up their game. I am more concerned with the quality of the doctor, however.

excellent

Dr. Stahl is a great doctor. I trust his opinion and he has ALWAYS been exactly right in his diagnoses and treatment plan. My case is a little complicated so I am especially lucky to have a doctor who is the very top of his field. He is very busy because he is one of the leading experts in the world in his field, but once you get an appointment, you can feel confident that his care is the absolute best. AND such a down to earth, nice, likable guy on top of it all!

Doesn't follow up..you have to be chasing him like his the client..baddd

I don't really like leaving bad reviews for any doctor but here it goes. This doctor think he's an expert, you have to be chasing to get a hold of him, he tells you he will call you and he never does. The staff there is not really organized, the couple of times I went there I always had to wait more than 20 mins after my schedule time, not good.

Great doc

Felt instantly comfortable. He's just one of those great guys who you know you can trust and who is totally real with you. For his age, he is so amazingly accomplished and cutting edge, and already one of the world leaders in his field. Highly recommend to anyone who needs his services.

I felt very well taken care of. He was thorough, and explained everything well.

Fantastic doctor

Dr. Stahl recently joined the Columbia faculty practice (came from Cornell), and I was thrilled to get an appointment with him. His reputation as one of the leaders in the field on reproductive and sexual medicine preceded him. I was worried I would have a long wait for an appointment but I was able to get in quickly. He did not disappoint. He is warm, approachable, exceedingly likable - and, most important, a phenomenally knowledgeable physician. He is at the cutting edge of his field and it shows - he knew immediately what my problem was and has started treatment for what has long been a troublesome problem for me. I am so glad I found him and I recommend him to anyone who wants to see a true expert in the field.

Dr. Peter J Stahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.