Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Wilk
Dr. Peter Wilk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Wilk is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, Beth Israel Medical Center and Saint Vincents Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Wilk has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Peter Wilk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.