3.6

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Wong?

Bad eye operation he is not board certified or was not when he destroyed my eyes. Real butcher beware

Looking out only for money and he is the worse. Please beware and ask me I will send my photos to show the damage he created in my life.

Answered all my qestions an did not rush me. surgery came out great. I would recommend him

Ruined my life

Poor Doctor with a good bedside manner. But honestly could care less about his patients. His operation ruined my life. I entrusted him to perform a simple p[rocedure and I have been suffering since. Been to several doctors who state he butchered my eyelids. Beware of him. He was not, board -certified when he did mine. I honestly was not aware of how important for a Doctor to be board certified. The damage is permanent and can not be undone. BEWARE

RUDE

RUDE Doctor and staff. Because of this I didn't follow up with him.

Everything turned out very staisfied

Very unhappy

Its been a year since my surgery and my eyes look worse than they did before my surgery. He removed most of my upper lids over the eye, but not outside corners. I think this was done with the premise of further surgery. My under eyes are not symmetrical...I have a bag under one eye. I now have problem with my lower eyelid turning out. So sorry that I didn't check this page before having surgery. Went by one recommendation from my optometrist, should have gotten more. Gave one star only because site wouldn't accept review without it.

avoid

Poor doctor with lack if concern for his patients. This, man destroyed my eyelids and caused me years of suffering and pain. He should not be allowed to touch another person

Damage, pain and suffering.

Complications from his botched surgery. Yes I have suffered from D Peter Wong and his surgery. Please take this post serious as I have experienced it first hand. Do not fall victim as I have.

Beware

Beware for this Doctor only cares abou how much money he can make from you yes he performed two operations on me the first was to rid me of a easy problem the second to try and correct the problem he made with the first. I went to a qualified surgeon who tried to fix what Doctor Woing did and he tried did a far superior job but damage was done before he started so he only tried. But Dr. Peter Wong damaged my lower eyelids beyond repair.

Dr. Peter J Wong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.