Dr. Peter A Jarvis Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Jarvis?

Good doctor

Dr. Jarvis was my surgeon many years ago, but he closed his Rockville office, and my records were sent to another surgeon now that I am looking him up I see that he moved to south Windsor and then probably to Tampa. Anyway, that's what I'm seeing online. What is up with him? Something seems out of sorts to me, but I thought he was a great surgeon.

Personally I found Dr Jarvis a rude and very condersending individual! He seemed to put himself on a pederstall and had terrible interpersonal skills. I did not appreciate being spoke down to. I would not recommend Dr Javis to any of my friends or family members!