Dr. Peter J Jebson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Jebson?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Jebson

Very knowledgable and experienced man, but lacks some bedside manner. During my consultation when I was told I was having surgery, he deferred all my questions to his assistants and said to google some of the stuff. Just came across as a little harsh, but I guess it's better than sugar coating it. Would recommend him to anyone, just be cautious he can be a little frank, because that would have been nice to know before I went in. Excellence surgeon though.

Good surgeon

He did a fantastic job of saving my wifes finger. We will never go to anybody else. We were lucky to have him and no wonder he is recognized as one of america's top surgeons as a top orthopedist.

we are glad to have you in Grand Rapids

Dr Jebson has a great bedside manner. he is professional and courteous and answered all of my questions. He is a very good surgeon and I highly recommend him. I am glad he moved to Grand Rapids.

really?

poor follow up, didnt seem to care about what he was doing, glad to see he is "leaving" the UofM.

Inattentive

My experience was much different than the other reviewers. I finally fired Dr. Jebson after many, many attempts to get him to provide me with test results. His staff was embarrassed each time I called because he would not call me with results. I changed doctors to get attention to my problem.

He is a very good doctor with an excellent bedside manner. he is a respected surgeon who is considered the best hand surgeon at the university of michigan

Excellent care

Dr Jebson is sincere and from what I have experienced over a period of a year with many doctors, a true expert in his field. I would recommend his services highly.

Dr. Peter J Jebson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.