Dr. Peter A Judge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Judge?

Wrong medical advice given very upset

I would never see this doctor again! Dr peter judge has no knowledge and gave me wrong diagnosis so upset and even worse never returned my phone call i was worried sick until I couldn't take it I had to call up another office for a second opinion to hear it was nothing wrong !!!! I would never use this doctor if he was the only one there and it was an emergency.

Dr. Judge was really friendly and made me feel really welcome. It's the first time I met him but talked to me like we were old friends. He also had some good advice / jokes which was nice and helped make the apt less uncomfortable. He also seemed to be genuinely interested in what I had to say unlike other doctors who ask questions just to fill the science. I'd def recommend him

Best Dr. in the world!

Dr. Judge is an amazing guy. Makes you feel at home. Going to the gynecologist is a breeze when he is your dr. He delivered my last child and also tied my tubes. I look forward to seeing him once a year. If you are looking for a dr, Peter Judge is your guy.

One of THE BEST OB/GYN

Dr. Judge delivered my 2 children. He is an amazing Dr. Great person, and one of the most knowledgable doctors in our area.He delivered my daughter 20 years ago and now she is his patient.And SHE LOVED him! I'm a person who goes on referrals..........PLEASE take my referral and go to DR. JUDGE I love him!

He is a very considerate and caring Doctor and Very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to a friend.

Best OBGYN

Dr. Judge is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He cares about his patients and spends time with them. There is a wait to see him - only because everyone loves him and wants to spend time him. He is very professional and always cares about a woman's integrity when doing PAPs, exams, etc. One of the best doctors you will ever meet.

Dr. Peter A Judge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.