The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter K Smith MD
Dr. Peter K Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter K Smith has 4 locations
Dunc # 3442
Durham, NC 27710
40 Duke Medicine Cir Clnc 2B
Durham, NC 27710
2301 Erwin Rd
Durham, NC 27705
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter K Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Peter K Smith has the following 2 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Dr. Peter K Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
41 Years Experience
Dr. Peter K Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter K Smith's office for more information.
2301 Erwin Rd Durham, NC : (919) 684-8111
Dunc # 3442 Durham, NC 27710
40 Duke Medicine Cir Clnc 2B Durham, NC 27710
2301 Erwin Rd Durham, NC 27705
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter K Smith, MD - Surgery in Durham, NC, in this video.
Dr. Peter K Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durham, NC.