Dr. Peter K Wayne Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter K Wayne?

Be careful when getting your colonoscopy

My experience with Dr. Wayne was horrific. I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy. The anesthesiologist was cold and very unfriendly, almost robotic. When I woke up, I was vomiting and shaking. Even though I complained to both of them, I was sent home to rest. When I got home, I was sicker and my son was told to bring me back to them. That just looked at me and didn't know what was wrong. I ended up going to the emergency room where I was told I had rigors and pneumonia from the anesthesia getting into my left lung. I was admitted to the hospital. My nails and lips were blue. I had oxygen deprivation. I was wheezing and coughing and lost my voice. I was totally dehydrated and my blood pressure was extremely low. All I did was go to Dr. Wayne for a routine check up that my dr said everyone should get after the age of 50. I almost died.

HCV patient

Dr> Wayne proved to be very competent and courteous throughout the experience of my procedure, as well as available for any questions I might have for him.