Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter E Kaczkofsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Peter E Kaczkofsky has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Peter E Kaczkofsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Seriously, Dr. Pete has been wonderful, I've had truly bad experiences with men, and with male doctors that do what Dr. Pete does, but with him, from the initial visit, just talknig with him giving back hirtory, he actually cared to listen and remember who I was and cared to listen to my problems. Whereas other Ob Gyn's that i have had just simply go in, get out, and send you on your way with a simple, "ill call you when the results are in". He spent as much time as needed with me, made me feel very comfortable, and for the first time in my life it didn't bother me one bit having anything done. So sad to say the only thing that really upsets me, and broke my heart, was to learn they did not accept my insurance any longer . . . Now, I'm back at square one . . . With distrust, discomfort, and fear heading the parade.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kaczkofsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Peter E Kaczkofsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Ob/Gyn, 2221 Health Dr SW Ste 2100, Wyoming, MI
Dr. Peter E Kaczkofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyoming, MI.