Dr. Peter Kaiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kaiser?

My Little Guy...

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. Kaiser has a no mess around way about him. My 3 year old son was referred to him through our PCP. As soon as we met with Dr. Kaiser we made a plan of action which included new tubes, tonsils and adenoids to be removed. We had it scheduled within a week. Dr. Kaiser allowed for me to be apart of the decision making process and my son loves going to his office. Not to mention, he had a super hero shirt on for Halloween and my son still believes he is spider man. :)

North Valley ENT

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Our family has been seeing Dr. Kaiser @North Valley ENT for more than 10 years. Both our kids needed tubes and the staff did an excellent job with the procedure and easing our concerns about this first time hospital visit. The staff is always cheerful and willing to help and do their best working around our schedules to make appointments. As an adult, I've had some ear difficultites and Dr. Kaiser has patiently worked with me over several months to address my needs. The Boeder family highly recommends Dr. Peter Kaiser and the staff @North Valley ENT.

Dr. Kaiser is a fantastic doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr Kaiser has seen both of my children. I have had nothing but a great experience with him. Both times he has made sure I am aware of the procedures being done. Always putting my children's wellbeing before anything else. His staff is just as dedicated to providing excellent service to the patient.

Rude and uninformed

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

He didn't even know why lymph nodes swell, told me it's not abnormal if they persist past three months and told me just because they are larger than normal doesn't mean they are enlarged. Doesn't make any sense at all. He told me active ebv can not cause lymphoma, look it up it most definitely does. He also said lymphoma is when only one lymph node swells abnormally large, wrong again. Swollen lymph nodes throughout the whole body indicate cancer. He was rude and advised me to see someone else.

Posted on March 18th, 2017

He was so great with my one year old son Ashton and thoroughly explained ear tubes and the process to us. The office staff are all very friendly as well. I would highly recommend him!

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

I am so glad my pediatrician recommended doctor Kaiser for my daughter's chronic ear infections. He put tubes in her ears and resolved the issue. No more 3 a.m. "mommy my ears hurt" wake up calls! Doctor Kaiser's kind and caring, he has great office staff, and EVERYONE took the time to make sure that we understood the process and were comfortable with every step of it. If you need an ENT Specialist, this is the one. We had to schedule several weeks out but it was definitely worth the wait.

Very uncaring

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Very uncaring

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Posted on December 9th, 2016

I found Dr. Kaiser online, I've been dealing with a deviated septum my entire life and needed it fixed. Scheduling with his office was easy and his staff was extremely

Amazing

Posted on October 25th, 2016

My son needed tubes and adenoids removed and we found Dr. Kaiser and was so lucky we did. He is an amazing doctor and would highly recommend him! He takes the time to answer all my questions and made me and my son feel absolutely comfortable during the whole process! We didn't have to wait long for our appointment and Dr. Kaiser even came back in to let us know that someone would be with us soon!

Excellent tonsils experience

Posted on October 10th, 2016

We had our daughters tonsils and adenoids removed a few weeks ago. Dr Kaiser also removed our sons adenoids last year. He is incredibly caring and takes his time to explain everything. I'm a little cautious and he addressed all my concerns thoroughly. Also, he advocated for my daughter and suggested we wait before removing the tonsils to see if the problems went away/out grew the issue. She didn't out grow the problem so we moved forward with having Dr Kaiser remove the tonsils and adenoids. The procedure went smoothly and communication with the office was superb. We had an issue come up the day before the procedure and the on call Doctor (late night) called us back in two minutes. Additionally Dr Kaiser let us know that he spoke to the on call Doctor and gave us the related answers. He is great, I'd go to him again in a heartbeat. We are a happy family because of him.

Excellent specialist/surgeon, and great with children!

Posted on June 18th, 2016

I was very happy with this Dr. My son is 20 months old and was having chronic ear infections. We needed a specialist to put tubes in his ears. Dr. Kaiser was so helpful throughout the entire process. Before and after the procedure he would give me updates and answer any questions I had. He followed up with us after. I would definitely go here again, or recommend him to friends and family to see him for pediatric care. The only thing that was hard was getting an initial appointment. The office is busy, so schedule in advance. We had to wait a few weeks to get an initial appointment. When it comes to a little one though I would rather wait and see the best, than see another office not as highly rated. When we first saw Dr. Kaiser our little guy was sick all the time, and now he is happy and healthy.