Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter A Kelt1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter A Kelt has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Peter A Kelt has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 4
Not what it used to be
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Kelt - Posted on June 11th, 2018
They still have not brought in another Doctor besides Kelt. A weeks notice used to be plenty of time to schedule an appointment for blood work. This time the receptionist said it was my fault they could not schedule me in time for my upcoming cardiologist appointment. I don't recommend going there until they get there act together. Dr Barbara Phillips Cole left last year and they still have not replaced her ...ridiculous. I don't like the new receptionist either. Not respectful. a bit nasty actually...too bad. Better off finding someone else off the island
This office is awful. Stay away.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Kelt - Posted on March 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Kelt - Posted on August 12th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Kelt - Posted on September 14th, 2011
Dr. Kelt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPETER ANTHONY KELT MD, 44 Rte 114, Shelter Is, NY
Dr. Peter A Kelt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shelter Is, NY.