Have you seen Dr. Peter M Kerwin?

Although it took a long time to get the first appointment, the wait was worth it. There was less than a 5 minute wait. He explained everything in English not medicalese and I was in for surgery in less than 2 days. I haven't seen him for followup yet.

My interaction with Dr. Kerwin totally changed my life.

I saw Dr, Kerwin 17 ago and was scheduled for open heart surgery. The day before the surgery In 1998 Dr. Kerwin did a cardiac cath and told me that the surgery would not be helpful and I was discharged without a surgical procedure being donel Several months later he told me that I had only a short time to live. I sold my house and moved to another area of the state where I had family who could help me. That year I had successful mitral valve surgery. I am still alive 17 years after Dr. Kerwin told me that I had a short time to live. I was only 63 years old when that happened. This physician was dead wrong and my life was turned upside down because of his diagnosis.

Dr. Peter M Kerwin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.

Dr. Peter M Kerwin Is this you?