Dr. Peter Kibbe Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Peter Kibbe?

Doctor is terrible

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Was in the hospital and on fri. Dr. Kibbe decides I can go home, even though my pain was a 9!!! I said to myself ok, i'll try. On sat. I was just as miserable and the visiting nurse that comes to my home said that I should go to the ER or see a Dr. right away. Thank God my Dr. office has a doc that is working on sat. I made a appt and he saw me. He said "boy you look so bad!!!" He gave me the right meds and I was able to go home. I wouldn't let Dr. Kibbe treat a dog!!

Incompetent and cruel

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I have never met this arrogant man. My friend was in the hospital, and we was sent to speak to her. He had no interest in hearing anything she had to say and was condescending. To put the icing on the cake, he misdiagnosed her.

Posted on November 29th, 2013

He is most unprofessional and useless person and has no right to call himself a physician. Gives medicine an even worse name.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr.Kibbe to treat a dog. His professionalism and bedside manner are non existent. He could care less about listening to a patient's concerns and needs.

Birth Control