Dr. Peter A Knight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Knight?

Terrible!!!

I have been through helll since my surgury with him. I still have issues unresolved. I had post surgical issues that were handled like very poorly and I still do. Never would I recommend this surgeon nor want to deal with his staff. My experience has been very poor.

My experience with Dr. Knight was limited to inpatient care, as it was a transfer from another hospital for the surgery. I found Dr. Knight to be extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and willing to both listen and discuss every aspect of the case. I would highly recommend Dr. Knight to anyone who is in need of a cardiologist/surgeon.

Dr. Peter A Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.