Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Kogut Jr
Dr. Peter Kogut Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mendon, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Pittsford, NY . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Kogut is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital and SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Kogut Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I saw Dr. Kogut for a couple of years before switching to another provider in the same office. The visits I had with him left me waiting in the exam room for at least 45 minutes each appointment; the last time this happened, I was so livid I actually got dressed and left. I also do not like his personality - I left his office feeling that I'd been condescended to and somehow a little fearful. I've never felt this way with any other medical professional I've seen.
Dr. Kogut is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS
Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
39 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Peter Kogut Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Kogut Jr in this video.
Dr. Peter Kogut Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mendon, NY.